Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Before you call us.
Ways to order
You can request a Repeat Prescription in any of the following ways:
- Email us. For Sturry Surgery- email@example.com or for The Canterbury Health Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order online. Once you have registered for the service you can access it through Patient-Access or The NHS App websites depending on which one you chose when you registered.
- If you have not signed up to the online services yet the registration form can be downloaded HERE or picked up from reception at the surgery.
- Complete the reorder slip from your last prescription, ticking the items you need, and then either drop it in to the Repeat Prescription box at your surgery or post it to your surgery (the address is at the top of this page).
- Complete a request slip by visiting the surgery
- Download a request slip HERE and either drop it in to the Repeat Prescription box at your surgery or post it to your surgery (the address is at the top of this page).
For safety reasons we cannot take telephone requests for Repeat Prescriptions. We can post your prescription to you if you supply a stamped addressed envelope but you may also collect prescriptions in person from the surgery during the opening hours Monday to Friday.
Many Pharmacies now operate a repeat prescription service where they will order your repeat medications on your behalf when they are due. If this is of interest please speak to your pharmacy to see if they offer the service.